tirsdag 2. november 2010

We are on the wrong train when nudity is such a sinful thing.

When I see discussions on the use of Burka, I wonder when in the history of man did we start to cover up. And why? Was it because of convenience or of shame, and when did shame enter the picture? No, don’t come with that fairytale about the Garden of Eden, that is just a picture to help describe the happening, trying to make people see that a change occurred. I mean, why do we have such a problem with nudity? Yeah, I know that church, human evolvement and so forth are a part of this answer, but why? We hid our genitals long before Christianity, before any religions, as we know them today, was established. All those cults are now cemented into the cultures of the world, but some place in history we felt a need to hide, to cover up. Even humans in tropical areas, untouched by missionaries cover up “the jewelry box”.

Around the world we have nude beaches, in Australia they have a nude bar where people show up naked and drink together. I would just fear a boner all night and probably getting one from all the tension, or my pecker would try to crawl back into my crotch as if I was in cold water, a reaction of fear. In France they have a nude village where you can go shopping nude, drive nude and flop your penis or breasts out in the open, like a natural thing. Elsewhere it’s like a social sin, or you are just a crazy streaker. And in other places women have to cover up and hide under a large blanket. Why do we have such a problem with naked bodies, is what I keep wondering.

If I took off all my cloths and roamed around naked, the police would pick me up and I guess a fine would be the reaction. People would stare, giggle, laugh out loud and point, “Look there, a crazy naked guy!” Yeah, crazy. Nakedness is a natural thing but somehow we have made it indecent. Shouldn’t we be more open about nakedness? Or would we just allow what’s considered a beautiful body to be naked? Imagine a sexy-as-hell person, depending on your sexual preferences, walk naked down the street. You would enjoy that. But if an obese person would follow nausea might be the reaction (but again, depending on your sexual preferences). So if nudity was full blown legal, would selection-of-the-sexy be the thing?

So whenever a celeb or whatever shows up naked someplace on the web, that is all fine by me. I’ve got no problem with seeing that. But 330 pounds of flesh, shallow minded or not, I do not want to see that.

Beauty is not based on body alone. A stubby girl, a bit overweight and all, who is truly happy, can be a much more sexy thing than a thin, cranky, so-called-sexy bitch with an attitude. Beauty comes from the inside, as lame as it sounds. But I am trailing of here. If ya wanna go with a nude-pic, fine, just make it classy.

http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10027455

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/norsk-politikk/artikkel.php?artid=10003612

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar