tirsdag 30. november 2010

On being and not being gay.

When it comes to "being gay" it seems like I come across as a clear cut case, but I'm not; I love the female body too much to give it up. I could probably slide into a Bi-thing and surfs both waves if I was attracted to men, it's just that I find cock&balls a very horrible set of tools. Men are hairy and bony, with a smelly hole as the only point of penetration. I could sure fuck a woman up the ass but not a point of entry who would need a Brazilian wax before it was neat. Blowjob? Getting one yeah, but not giving. There are no issues about going down and getting busy on a chick in my book. On a guy? Not likely.

Some people are sitting on the sideline just waiting for me to burst out of the infamous closet like a spring flower, becoming one of those flamboyant and colorful gay men they see sprawling down the street. These people are mostly homophobic and, I guess, pretty scared of gay men. I am not scared of gays. I have no problem with them. Some have even made a pass at me and I take that as a compliment. I mean, what else can ya do? It’s not like you have to give a complimentary hand job because someone finds you attractive, all you have to do is politely make it clear that it won’t be no ball game between you but hell, you are welcome to share my table anyhow. There’s no reason to be a mean bastard, they won’t rape you in a back alley or in the toilet booth, just share those lines and say “Thanks dude”.

If you are self-conscious, know who you are and secure about your sexuality, homophobia is the least of your concerns. What is there to worry about? I’d be more scared of my sons coming home announcing a career in politics then coming out as gay. All that matters is how you contribute as a fellow-being. Be kind to thy neighbor, give a helping hand. Try your best to make everyday a little better for the people around you. I don’t find that too much to ask. Do you?

Well, I don’t want to go into a long tirade on this subject. It’s just that I find homophobia so weird. I don’t like big dogs or flying, but that doesn’t mean I’m cruel to dogs or try to ban flying. Those are my problems which I have to work out. Try to get friendly with the dog, learn to know the barking menace and, like Zakk Wylde sings in “Fire it up”; Face you fears. That’s all man, Face to Face with Fear. Take the bull by its horns and learn to love it. OK, love might be too much, accept is more like it. And a bit of respect for one and other also helps.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar