onsdag 2. februar 2011

The Test.

I often ask Maggie if she knows what makes a person crazy. And Maggie says she donno, so I made this here test you see, to help me tell what makes a person crazy. The idea is to ask the folks back yonder what makes a person crazy, 'cause I really don't know myself. But I'm not so sure my test is that good, and the people back home is not that bright, like less educated kind of folks, but that don't mean they can't tell what makes a person crazy. The thing that makes the people from back home qualified for this here kind of test is that they do have a lot of crazies livin' around, you know, just some old farts livin' in shacks and stuff. These crazy people are the ones that the folks back home have to compare with and I think they will be just fine in that department, telling what makes a person crazy.

But I had a really hard time making this here test, 'cause whenever I asked someone what they thought of my test, they just said I was crazy, and I don't wanna be crazy, I wanna be just like everyone else. Being from Hicksville and living in the big city makes it kind of hard for me being like everyone else, but I try, I try real hard but still I don't know how to be like everyone else and not being crazy 'cause I don't know what makes a person crazy. It hurts my feelings is what it does and I don't like that. So this here test is gonna help med determine what makes a fella like me crazy, as they say.

Some people don't think I am crazy, I know that, but they don't count. My mama, she don't think I am crazy. The priest don't think I am crazy and Maggie she currently don't think I am crazy 'cause she don't know what makes a person crazy in the first place. It's just everyone else that keep saying this here hick is a crazy person and I don't wanna be. So this here test is like gonna help me find out.

So when I get back from the hospital, or the institution, I will know a little better what a crazy person is, even if they don't understand this here test that I have made. Even the kind doctors will have to answer them, even God will have to help me with this here test and I hope he can help this here poor fella, 'cause I don't wanna go asking the devil this here kind of questions 'cause I think he is mighty crazy in the first place, burning souls the way he is. No, I put ma trust in God in the end, after the doctors are through with me and then I will know what a crazy person is. But I hope they will say I am not a crazy person. Who wanna be one anyway? Can ya tell this here hick from back yonder, can ya? Well, at least I have this here test with me and that will be just fine. I know it will, 'cause I ain't crazy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar