onsdag 22. desember 2010

End of Blog-yr.

Some beast has wrapped its claws around the right side of my brain with ”the intent to cause damage”. The pain originates from my neck and it sends beams of anguish to the command center. As I write this my stomach threatens to start some projectile protesting against this neck-based antagonist, the eye below the pain area will soon flee from its socket and leave me half blind. That’s what it feels like. I hate these headaches. Too much time spent in front of the computer and too little time (non in fact) spent at the massage parlor to fix the source of the neck problem that haunts me with the sensation a coming explosion. Fuck, I gotta do something about this before the breakdown, or meltdown, is complete.

Christmas is coming up, reading Bulgakov and trying to keep the house warm. -20 degrees Celsius outside. The tree is up and the gifts are honking their horns behind the cheesy red paper with Santa-, snow flake- and reindeer decorations. I’ll be cramming down as much fat food as possible over the next nine days. Gaining a couple of weights that I’ll need to run of sometime next year. Have to end this now, Mr K is here and his Talk Bonanza is on. The fucker talks like an amphetamine fueled engine. Enjoy the rest of the year (I’m being neutral here), folks, I’m locking down for the holydays. Next yr. 2011.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar